Are you searching for the best SEMrush alternatives in 2022?
If Yes, then you are in the right place.
SEMrush is a popular digital marketing tool, and it is used by 6 million users worldwide. It has a complete digital marketing toolkit, where you will get all the tools such as SEO tools, Content Marketing tools, PPC tools, and SMM tools etc.
If you don’t want to use all these tools, then you can move to another SEMrush alternative. So in this post, we will cover all the free and paid SEMrush options which you can use for your website.
But before talking about SEMrush competitors, we will quickly cover some fantastic features offered by SEMrush. After considering these SEMrush features, you can easily compare SEMrush with its competitors.
Best Tool for Keyword Research
SEMrush has a massive keyword database with 20 billion keywords, that means you can do keyword research for any niche. And, you can easily find profitable keywords ideas for your SEO and PPC campaigns.
SEMrush keyword magic tool offers you the most accurate keyword search volume and keyword difficulty data with more suggestions. They also provide keyword position tracking tools that accurately track your keywords ranking. You will also get an automated ranking report daily via email to keep an eye on your rankings.
Content Marketing Toolkit
If you are running out of ideas for your blog, then SEMrush content marketing toolkit is the best solution for you. In the Content Marketing Toolkit, SEMrush offers many tools to make your content marketing successful.
You can quickly generate more topic ideas for your blog with an exact search volume using the topic research tool. And, you can also write, optimize, and analyze your content for generating more traffic to your blog. So, this is the main reason to prefer SEMrush over other SEO tools.
Detect Toxic Backlinks
When you do a backlink audit using SEMRush, it offers your backlink report with toxic and non-toxic backlinks. The toxic backlinks are not good for your website because they can hurt your search engine rankings.
So, you can easily remove these toxic backlinks using the Disavow tool in SEMrush to make your backlink profile clean.
If you want to use SEMrush for free, use the following link to grab a 7 days free trial.
Here is the link to grab a 7 days SEMrush trial for free (Worth $99.95).
We are now using SEMrush for keyword research, site audit, competitor analysis, backlink analysis and so on. And, we are satisfied with SEMrush results because it offers valuable suggestions to improve our blog ranking in search engines.
There are various free SEO tools available in the market to perform your website SEO. But most free tools are not reliable because they don’t offer exact data to their users, and it creates confusion in the user’s minds.
So if you are searching for the free & paid alternatives to SEMrush, then we have prepared a list of SEMrush alternatives that you can use to improve your ranking results. So let’s start with them!
Top 10 Free and Paid SEMrush Alternatives for Bloggers & SEO Professionals (2022)
Here is the list of SEMrush competitors that you can use in 2022. We will compare SEMrush with its competitors based on these features; keyword research, content marketing toolkit, and backlink analysis.
1. The Hoth (Free)
The Hoth is a marketing company that provides marketing services to its customers. But they are offering 20+ free SEO tools that help you to do the keyword research, competitor analysis, site audit, and backlink analysis. If you want to find the exact data, then The Hoth tools are the best free alternative to SEMrush.
It helps you to find long-tail keywords for free. Go to Tools > Keyword Research and enter your targeted keyword and click on “View Keyword Ideas”.
Let’s take “SEO Tips” as a targeted keyword, and here’s what we get.
As you can see above, you will get the following keyword data including;
You can export your keywords into CSV and PDF files. The Hoth Keyword Research Tool is the best alternative to the Google Keyword Planner tool.
The Hoth allows you to do a free Site Audit for your website with detailed reports. Go to Tools > Site Audit. Enter your domain and click on “Scan Now”.
The Hoth shows the Site Audit report with the following information;
So you should implement their suggestions on your website and improve your SEO to get a higher ranking.
The Hoth helps you to analyze your backlink also. Go to tools > Backlink Checker, and enter your domain and select the backlink report scope. Click on “View Backlinks Report”.
Note: Backlink Report Scope represents that you want to track backlink related to the homepage or its subpages.
It provides a backlink report with the following metrics;
The Hoth also offers a rank tracking tool to track your organic keywords positions. Go to Tools > Ranking Checker. Enter your domain and click on “View Google Rankings”.
It shows your keyword position in Google SERP with the following metrics;
It also offers content tools where you can create the headlines and check your Content Readability, Word Count, and Keyword Density.
Pros of The Hoth Tools
- Accurate Keyword Volume and difficulty data.
- It offers more long-tail keywords suggestions.
- It is a free alternative to SEMrush.
- You can easily find your direct online competitors by the Search Competition tool.
- Easy to use for beginners.
- You can do unlimited keyword searches.
- It will give you satisfactory results in comparison to other free SEO tools.
Cons of The Hoth tools
- You can track keyword data for four locations (United States, United Kingdom, and Canada). And, SEMrush allows us to track the keyword data for 142 locations.
- It offers limited Keyword Suggestions in comparison to SEMrush.
- The Hoth Content tools have no importance in comparison to the SEMrush content marketing toolkit.
2. Ubersuggest (Freemium)
Ubersuggest is the best freemium tool to do keyword research, content analysis, site audit, and backlink analysis. If you want to find out the best keywords ideas for free, then Ubersuggest is the best alternative to SEMrush.
To find out the best keywords for your blog, put your targeted keyword in Ubersuggest. And, you can choose the country to target a specific audience. Click on the “Search Button” to Continue.
Let’s take “SEO Tips” as a targeted keyword, and here’s what we get.
As you can see in the image, you will get the following keywords data including;
- SEO Difficulty (How difficult is keyword to rank)
- Paid Difficulty (Paid Ads Keywords Competition)
- Desktop & Mobile Search Volume
It also shows the backlinks & domain score of the average web page that is present in the top 10 results.
After scrolling down, you will get the list of keyword ideas regarding the targeted keyword.
As you can see above, it also includes the following data in your keyword list;
Along with this data, Ubersuggest also provides additional suggestions such as Related Keywords, Question, Comparison, and Preposition regarding your targeted keyword.
You can use these additional suggestions in your content to attract more traffic towards your website.
After scrolling down further, you will get content ideas regarding your targeted keyword which includes the following information;
- Facebook & Pinterest Shares
Along with keyword research, You can do Site Audit for your website in the free version.
Go to SEO Analyzer > Site Audit. Enter your website domain and click on the Search button. Ubersuggest shows the “Site Audit” report with the following information.
It also gives you the “Health Score” report with the following information;
Ubersuggest also provides site speed & top SEO issues. So, it would be best if you implemented their recommendations on your website to improve your website ranking.
And, you can also do a backlink analysis for your website. Go to SEO Analyzer > Backlink Analysis, enter your domain with one keyword, and click on Search.
It will show the backlink report for your domain. You will get the following information here;
- DoFollow & Nofollow Backlinks
You can also find your competitor backlinks through the Ubersuggest Backlinks tool.
So, Ubersuggest is the best freemium SEO tool to do keyword research, backlink analysis, and site audit. But it does not provide accurate data like SEMrush. If you haven’t enough budget, then you can try Ubersuggest as a freemium SEMrush alternative.
Pros of Ubersuggest
- No need to sign up. You can sign in through your Google Account.
- You can easily find keywords with lots of suggestions in the free version.
- It provides lots of keywords metrics such as SEO & PPC Difficulty, Desktop & Mobile Search Volume, CPC, Searcher’ Age Range, and SEO Clicks.
- If you want unlimited data, then you can use Ubersuggest 7 Days free trial.
- You can track your website organic keyword position in the free version.
Cons of Ubersuggest
- It does not provide accurate keyword search volume like the paid tools such as SEMrush.
- It offers limited Searches in the free version.
- You can’t track your competitor’s single web page organic keywords like SEMrush.
3. SerpStat (Premium)
Serpstat is the best and cheaper SEMrush competitor because it offers all in one SEO toolkit in the limited budget. So, you can do keyword research, PPC Research, rank tracking, website analysis, backlink analysis, and site audit.
Why should you consider Serpstat?
Here are the main reasons why you should consider Serpstat as the first choice to SEMrush alternatives.
Valuable for Keyword Research
Serpstat has 6.22 billion keywords in its database, and you will get quality keywords in its database. It means you can generate unlimited keywords ideas using the Serpstat keyword research tool.
If you want to generate more keyword ideas from Serpstat, then Go to SEO Research > Keyword Selection. Put your targeted keyword and choose your targeted country. After putting the targeted keyword, click on Search.
Let’s take “SEO Tips” as a targeted keyword, and here’s what we get.
You will get the keywords data with the following information;
And, you will also get related keywords with the above information. You can use these related keywords as secondary keywords in your content. Serpstat also provides helpful tips to find long-tail keywords in the search suggestions option.
You can also track the top pages & competitors for your targeted keyword using Serpstat. And, you can find top Quora and Reddit questions regarding your targeted query.
So, you can easily find long-tail keywords for your website to drive more targeted traffic using the Serpstat SEO research tool.
Great for Site Audit
Serpstat helps you to do site audits to fix the technical issues present in your website. It is an excellent tool for auditing your website because it gives an in-depth site audit report.
Go to Site Audit > Audit Summary. Enter your domain and click on the search button. Serpstat provides a Site Audit report that contains the following information;
With the help of Serpstat Site Audit features, you can resolve the following issues for your website.
You can also do a separate web page audit for your website using Serpstat. So, it would help if you implemented Serpstat suggestions to fix the website issues for improving your ranking.
Helpful in Backlink Analysis
Serpstat also offers an in-depth backlink analysis like SEMrush. Here you can analyze your backlink profile and detect the malicious link easily because malicious links can hurt your website rankings.
Go to Backlink Analysis, and enter your domain to find your website backlink profile. You will get the following information regarding backlink analysis;
You can also compare your backlink profile with your competitor’s backlink profile for finding the new link building opportunities.
Pros of Serpstat
- You can easily find long-tail keywords to get more organic traffic.
- You can find your direct competitors using Serpstat.
- It offers rank tracking where you can track your website organic keywords positions. You can also track your competitor’s organic keywords.
- You can also do PPC research using this tool.
- You can analyze the keyword trends.
Cons of Serpstat
- It doesn’t offer accurate keyword search volume & difficulty data in comparison to SEMrush.
- Serpstat doesn’t offer a Content Marketing Toolkit like SEMrush.
Serpstat offers four plans, including Lite, Standard, Advanced, and Enterprise. It’s Lite plan is of 69$/month where you can search 4000 keywords per day and track 15000 keywords per month.
4. Spyfu (Premium)
If you are searching for a SEMrush Cheaper Alternative, then Spyfu is a good fit for you. Here you can quickly track your organic & ad competitors with comprehensive information such as keywords, backlinks, and ranking.
Why should you consider the Spyfu tool?
Here are the main reasons to consider Spyfu as the cheaper alternative to SEMrush.
Excellent Keyword Research Tool for SEO & PPC
Spyfu is an excellent keyword research tool because you can quickly discover profitable keywords to increase your website traffic & revenue.
For doing the keyword research, Go to the Keyword Research tool and enter your targeted keyword.
So you will get the following information regarding your targeted keyword.
- Mobile Vs. Desktop Searches
It means you can quickly discover long-tail keywords with lower difficulty to get more traffic to your website from organic search and PPC. After finding the long-tail keywords, you can soon get the first position in the search engines.
Great for Competitor Analysis
Spyfu is the best SEO tool for doing competitor analysis because you can quickly find your organic & paid competitors in SERP (Search Engine Result Page).
For doing the competitor research, enter your competitor’s URL and click on the search icon. You will get the following information regarding your competitor’s website;
- Organic & PPC Keywords with the last 13 years data.
- Organic & Paid Competitors
- Top Organic & Paid keywords
- Buying recommendations for Google Ads.
- Competitor’s shared keywords
The above information shows that you can quickly do market research & competitor analysis. After doing a competitor analysis, you can easily find your competitor’s weaknesses & strengths. It helps you to outrank your competitors from SERP.
With keyword research and competitor analysis, you can do backlink analysis, rank tracking & site auditing for your website.
Pros of Spyfu
- Outstanding tool for competitor analysis & keyword research.
- You can quickly check your competitor’s backlinks by keywords.
- You can track your organic keywords ranking.
- It offers site audits & custom reporting also.
- It is the best tool for SEO & PPC Research.
- Spyfu is cheaper in comparison to SEMrush & other tools.
- It offers unlimited search results & domain overview.
- You can export unlimited data.
Cons of Spyfu
- It does not offer in-depth backlink analysis like SEMrush.
- It does not offer a content marketing toolkit like SEMrush.
- Only USA & UK databases available.
- It does not offer a free trial like SEMrush.
Spyfu has three plans, including Basic, Professional, and Team. Its basic plan starts from $33/month, where you can track 5000 keywords and do unlimited data exports & keyword searches.
5. Ahrefs (Premium)
Ahrefs is the #1 competitor to SEMrush because it has quickly gained popularity among all the SEO tools. You can perform everything from keyword research to site audit to competitor analysis, backlink analysis, and rank tracking here.
Why Ahrefs is the #1 SEMrush Competitor?
Here are the main reasons to consider Ahrefs is the best alternative to SEMrush.
Amazing Keyword Research Tool
Ahrefs has a fantastic keyword research tool where you can find keywords for Google, Yahoo, Bing, Amazon, Yandex, Youtube, and so on. You can quickly generate lots of keyword ideas using Ahrefs keyword explorer tools.
So put your targeted keyword in explorer with targeted keywords and click on Search Icon.
It generates lots of keyword ideas, including the following information.
- Keyword Difficulty (How difficult to rank a keyword)
- Global Keyword Search Volume
Ahrefs keywords explorer tool offers more keyword ideas to its users to target suitable keywords. You can easily find low competitive keywords using their keyword difficulty metrics. It also suggests Phrase match Keywords & Question keywords for avoiding keyword stuffing.
You can easily outrank your competitors by finding their top-performing Keywords using Ahrefs Keyword Explorer tool. As an SEO Professional & Blogger, you should take advantage of this tool.
Find Top Performing Content via Content Explorer Tool
If you want to find the top-performing content for a specific keyword then Ahrefs content explorer generates a report of top-performing content including the following information;
- Top pages with Word Count and Social Sharing numbers.
- It helps you to find the top author with followers, total pages & traffic.
- Content publishing timings.
- Content with broken & live links.
- Top Pages traffic stats & referring domain.
It means you can do an in-depth analysis of your competitor’s top performing page for a particular keyword. As a content marketer & blogger, you can use the Ahrefs content explorer tool to analyze the top-performing pages and create a better content strategy to outrank them from search engines.
In-depth Competitor Analysis
With the help of Ahrefs, you can easily do your competitor analysis using the “Site Explorer” feature. When you put your competitor’s website URL then you will get the following information;
It means you can find a golden opportunity to outrank your competitor by doing an in-depth analysis. If you want to do broken link building effectively, then you should use Ahrefs. Because it gives a broken link report of your competitor’s in the backlink profile.
After finding broken links, you can write content and ask the website owner to replace your website link to your competitor’s broken link.
You can also perform Site Audit and track your organic & PPC keywords using Ahrefs. So you can use Ahrefs as a SEMrush alternative for performing SEO activities for your website.
Pros of Ahrefs
- Beginners can easily use Ahrefs.
- You can find low competition keywords for multiple search engines & social media platforms.
- Ahrefs is an excellent tool for broken link building.
- You can easily track your organic keywords positions.
- It crawls over 6 billion pages.
- The famous SEO experts Neil Patel and Brian Dean are using Ahrefs.
Cons of Ahrefs
- Ahrefs has half the keyword database in comparison to SEMrush.
- It does not provide toxic backlinks reports.
- At the same prices, it offers fewer SEO tools in comparison to SEMrush.
- It does not provide a content marketing toolkit like SEMrush to create the perfect content strategy for your website.
- Ahrefs does not offer a free trial like SEMrush.
Ahrefs has four plans, including Lite, Standard, Advanced, and Agency. Its lite plan starts from $99 where you can track 500 keywords per week & get 175 reports per week from the keyword explorer tool.
Read this: 10 Best Ahrefs Alternatives to Get Better Results from SEO
6. Buzzsumo (Premium)
Buzzsumo is a popular SEO and Social media marketing tool. Where you can do keyword research, influencer marketing, backlink analysis, and find the top-performing content with the most shares.
Why should you consider Buzzsumo over other SEO tools?
Here are the main reasons to consider Buzzsumo over other SEO tools.
The ability to find viral content
When you create engaging website content, then it drives more traffic and conversions. The engaging content has higher chances to go viral.
But how you can find viral content on the web, the simple answer is Buzzsumo.
You can find viral content in any industry by sorting out social media shares & backlinks. Go to Content > Web and enter any keyword to find the top-performing content with total engagement, social shares, reactions, and, average engagement.
With the help of Buzzsumo, you can find viral video content with social shares, total engagement, and reactions also.
If you want to create viral content, then Buzzsumo is an excellent tool for you to create link-worthy and highly shareable content for your audience.
Great tool for doing Influencer Marketing
Most of the people use Buzzsumo for doing influencer marketing. Because connecting with influencers has an excellent opportunity to put your content in front of a broader audience. It helps you to get lots of traffic & social shares for your web & video content.
With the help of Buzzsumo, you can easily find top social media influencers and authors in your industry. You can discover top influencers in your industry by entering keywords & topics.
After using keywords and topics, Buzzsumo gives a list of a top influencer in your industry with the following information;
- Domain & Page Authority of Website
- Which type of Article they share.
After finding the detailed information, you can connect with them by sending a personalized message. You can also discover top authors & Youtube influencers in your industry like this.
Other Buzzsumo features
- Keyword research and Backlinks Analysis.
- You can find trending content.
- You can generate unlimited content ideas using their topic research tool.
- Content Alerts & Insights.
- Buzzsumo offers a seven days free trial.
Pros of Buzzsumo
- Easy to use for beginners.
- It is an excellent tool for doing influencer outreach.
- You can find and analyze popular content in your niche.
- It helps you to create great content.
- You will get email alerts when your content is mentioned.
Cons of Buzzsumo
- It is not an All in One SEO toolkit like SEMrush & Ahrefs.
- Buzzsumo does not offer keyword difficulty metrics for determining how competitive a keyword is for ranking.
- Its keyword and backlink analysis tool is not useful as SEMrush Keyword & backlink analysis tool.
Buzzsumo has four plans, including Pro, Plus, Large, and Enterprise. Its Pro plan starts from $99 per month where you can find One-year data, unlimited monthly searches, and add five projects.
7. Moz Pro (Premium)
Moz Pro is a popular tool in the SEO industry where you can perform keyword research, backlink analysis, rank tracking, and site audits. It also helps you to analyze your website On-Page SEO score & crawling issues.
What makes Moz Pro a better alternative to SEMrush tool?
Here are the main reasons that make Moz Pro a decent competitor to SEMrush.
Find Targeted Keywords Easily via Moz Keyword Explorer
Moz has 500 million keyword suggestions in their database that mean you can find the targeted keywords for your website.
For finding the suitable keywords, Go to Keyword Research > Explore by Keyword. Enter your targeted keyword and click on Analyze.
Moz will provide the following information, including your targeted keyword;
It means you can generate unlimited keyword ideas for your blog and easily find low competition keywords for getting traffic & conversions. With the help of SERP Analysis, you can make a decision easily whether you should target a particular keyword or not.
Excellent Backlink Analysis Tool
Moz has an excellent tool for analyzing your website or competitor’s website backlinks. Go to Link Research > Overview, enter your domain, and click on Analyze for analyzing the backlinks. It will give you the following information regarding your website backlinks;
It means you can analyze your website backlink profile, and it helps you decide which links you should keep or which should not. You can find new backlinking opportunities by comparing your backlink profile to your competitor’s backlink profile via the Link Intersect tool.
On-Page SEO Recommendations to Rank Higher in the Search Engines
If you want on-page optimization suggestions for a particular keyword, then the On-Page Grader tool offers suggestions to improve your On-Page SEO.
For finding the On-Page SEO improvement suggestions, Go to On-Page Grader, enter your domain with a specific keyword, and click on Analyze. The On-Page Grader offers the following recommendations for your website.
- Page Title, URL, and Meta Description
- It offers keyword locations on your web page.
- Page Factors & Page Score
You will get the improvement suggestions in the page factors. So you should follow these suggestions to improve your On-Page SEO Score for your website.
Other Moz Features
Pros of Moz Pro
- You can easily target the right keywords through Moz Keyword Explorer.
- It helps you to do an accurate backlink analysis for your website.
- It offers On-Page SEO recommendations for higher rankings.
- You can track your competitor’s backlink profile & keywords.
- It offers site audits to fix your website technical SEO issues.
- SEO Experts developed Moz for performing SEO in the right way.
- Moz is used by SEO experts worldwide.
- You can ask any SEO related questions in their community for solving your problem.
- Moz Pro offers 30 days free trial.
Cons of Moz
- Moz has a smaller keyword database compared to SEMrush, which sometimes means Moz does not provide accurate monthly volume for keywords.
- Its On-Page Grader tool offers less On-Page optimization suggestions in comparison to SEMrush On-Page SEO Checker Tool.
- Moz does not offer toxic backlinks & Google disavow tools. But SEMrush offers both these tools to improve your ranking.
Moz offers four plans, including Standard, Medium, Large, and Premium. Its standard plan starts from $99/month, where you can search 150 keywords queries per month and 5000 backlink queries per month.
8. Mangools (Premium)
Mangools is a cheaper alternative to SEMrush for doing keyword research & competitor analysis. You can quickly discover the low competition keywords using this tool.
Why should you consider Mangools as a SEMrush competitor?
Here are the main reasons to consider Mangools for your website.
Find Easy to Rank Keywords
KWFinder Keyword research tool by Mangools has 2.5 billion related keywords in its database that help you find low competitive keywords.
For finding the keywords, Go to Keyword Research tool > Search by keyword, enter your keyword with targeted location and click on Find Keywords.
You will get the following information regarding your keyword;
- Google Autocomplete Suggestions
KWFinder provides more data regarding your targeted keyword, which means you can easily find the low competition keywords with semantic suggestions.
Its keyword difficulty score is more accurate than other SEO tools. So it would be best if you targeted those keywords whose keyword difficulty score shows in green color. These keywords are golden opportunities for you to rank in SERP.
If you want to refine your keyword research, you can apply filters to find low hanging fruits. After finding the targeted keywords, you can export your keywords in a CSV file.
And you can also track your competitor’s organic keywords through the KWFinder keyword research tool. Go to Keyword Research tool > Search by Domain, enter your competitor’s web page URL, and click on Find Keywords.
KWFinder shows you the following information regarding your competitor’s web page.
- Organic Keywords with Search Volume, Keyword Difficulty, and so on.
- Other Competitors & Country locations
So you can choose your competitor’s easy to rank keywords and use these low competition keywords in your website to outrank them.
Amazing for Backlink Analysis
Mangools helps you to analyze your website backlink profile. You can also track your competitor’s backlink profile. Go to the Link Miner tool, enter your domain, and click on Find backlinks for doing Backlink Analysis. It shows the backlink information, including the following details;
- Website Citation Flow & Trust Flow.
- It offers referring Domains & IP’s linked to the website.
- Backlinks Citation Flow, Trust Flow, Anchor Text, and Link Strength.
- Links Dofollow & Nofollow Status.
- External Links & Facebook Shares
- Active & deleted backlinks
With these metrics, you can quickly know which backlink is good or bad for your website. Mangools also helps you to track your competitor’s backlinks profile for finding new backlink opportunities.
Mangools also offers other tools such as;
- SERPWatcher Rank Tracking
- Site Profiler tool (It tells complete information of your website including DA, PA, Alexa Rank, Competitor’s, and so on.)
Pros of Mangools
- You can quickly determine low competition keywords for your website.
- Keyword Difficulty Metric is accurate.
- It provides Google Autocomplete suggestions that make the KWFinder keyword research tool a better Google Keyword Planner alternative.
- You can track your competitors for finding new keywords & backlinks opportunities.
- You can track your organic keyword’s positions through the SERP Watcher tool.
- Mangools offers a ten days free trial.
Cons of Mangools
- Mangools has a limitation for keyword lookups, Rank tracking, and SERP lookups limitation.
- It has a smaller keyword database in comparison to SEMrush.
- It does not offer toxic backlink reports to remove bad backlinks.
- Mangools has fewer tools in comparison to SEMrush.
Mangools has four plans, including Mangools Basic, Mangools Premium, and Mangools Agency. Its basic plan starts from $26.91 per month on the annual purchase where you can do 100 keyword lookups in 24 hours & get 200 keyword suggestions.
9. Monitor Backlinks (Premium)
Monitor Backlinks is the best SEMrush competitor for backlink analysis. You can also track your organic keywords rankings & do competitor’s backlink analysis using this tool. It is specially designed for doing in-depth backlink analysis.
How can you do backlink analysis using Monitor Backlinks?
You have to sign up for a Monitor Backlinks account and add your domain. After adding a domain, it shows the following information regarding your website backlinks;
- Citation Flow & Trust Flow
You can quickly analyze your backlink profile using Monitor Backlinks, and you can easily find which backlink is suitable for your website and which is terrible. If you find bad backlinks, then you can remove them using the Monitor Backlinks Disavow tool.
You can also compare your backlink profile to your competitor’s backlink profile to find new backlink opportunities. It also sends an email notification when your backlinks status changes (When a do-follow backlink becomes NoFollow).
Other Monitor Backlinks Features
- Free Link Checker Tool (Track Only 300 Backlinks)
Pros of Monitor Backlinks
- You can remove bad backlinks using the Disavow tool.
- It helps you to analyze your website backlinks.
- You can track your organic keywords positions.
- You can track your link status using the Link Changes tool.
- It helps you to compare your backlink profile to your competitor backlink profile for finding new backlinks opportunities.
- Monitor Backlinks offers 30 days free trial. No credit card is required.
Cons of Monitor Backlinks
- Monitor Backlinks is expensive.
- It doesn’t offer an All in One SEO toolkit like SEMrush.
- It does not offer exact keyword positions like SEMrush.
Monitor Backlinks offers three plans, including Start, Plus, and Professional. In the Start Plan, you can monitor one domain and do 2500 backlink analysis only.
10. Web CEO (Premium)
Web CEO is one of the fastest-growing companies, and it offers 21+ SEO tools to its users. From keyword research to competitor analysis, rank tracking, and site audit, you can do everything with this tool. It is also a strong competitor to SEMRush.
What are the best features available in Web CEO tools?
Here are the main reasons to consider Web CEO tools for your website. But before performing any SEO activity, you have to add your website as a project.
Better Keyword Research Tool
Web CEO offers a keyword research tool where you can find keywords for your website. For finding the keywords, Go to Keyword Suggestions > Keyword Research, enter your targeted keyword with location & language. It gives you the following information, including your targeted keyword;
You can easily find long-tail keywords with Web CEO’s keyword research tool, and you can also track your competitor keywords with search volume, CPC, trends, and bid competition.
For finding golden keywords opportunities, you have to connect your Google Search Console account with the Web CEO. It shows your website top-performing keywords with clicks, impressions, CTR, and Average Position after connecting your Google Search Console account.
The keywords that have positions between 8-20 are an excellent opportunity to rank on the 1st position in SERP. It would be best if you targeted these keywords for your website to grow your website traffic.
Excellent Tool for Backlink Analysis
Web CEO has an excellent tool for analyzing your backlink profile. For analyzing backlinks, Go to Backlink Profile> My Backlinks. It shows the following information;
You can quickly analyze your backlinks profile that helps you to determine which links are useful and which are not. Web CEO offers toxic backlinks data for analyzing bad backlinks. And, you can quickly disavow your bad backlinks in a single click.
You can quickly spy on your competitor’s backlink profile by using the Web CEO backlink tool that helps you find new backlink opportunities for increasing your website authority.
If you want to submit your web pages to the best bookmarking and directory websites, then Web CEO offers a content submission tool to submit your web page in a single click to all these websites. You can use the Partner Links Watch tool to find the backlinks created via the White Hat or Black Hat technique.
Other Amazing WebCEO Features
- Social Analytics (Facebook & Pinterest Shares)
- Google My Business Listings
- Mobile Optimization Check
Pros of Web CEO
- You can easily find long-tail keyword suggestions for your website.
- You can quickly find your direct competitor through this tool.
- Web CEO help you to find toxic backlinks.
- It offers Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Ads integration for in-depth traffic analysis.
- You can quickly fix your website technical SEO issue through Site Auditing.
- Web CEO offers 14 days free trial. No credit card is required.
Cons of Web CEO
- Web CEO does not offer Keyword Difficulty metrics to determine how hard to rank a keyword in SERP.
- It does not offer a content marketing toolkit like SEMrush.
- Its data is not accurate, like the SEMrush tool.
Web CEO offers four plans including, Solo, Startup, Corporate, and Agency Unlimited. Its solo plan starts from $30 per month, where you can analyze 1000 backlinks per month & add only one project.
Would you still prefer SEMrush over its competitors?
As we have discussed, some of the cheaper and free SEMrush alternatives for your SEO needs. As per discussion, we still believe SEMrush has the best tools for your marketing and SEO needs.
Here are the main reasons why should you prefer SEMrush over its competitors;
We use SEMrush for doing keyword research and competitor analysis, and it is the best tool to find long-tail keywords for your website. With the help of the SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool, we quickly find low competitive keywords with related suggestions, search volume, keyword difficulty, and CPC.
If you want to track your competitor’s organic keywords, you can easily extract it via the Organic Research tool. SEMrush offers more keywords suggestions than its competitors because they have 20 billion keywords in its database.
With the SEMrush Site Audit tool, you can quickly fix the website technical & SEO-related issues such as redirection, broken pages, missing title & meta description, duplicate content, no alt tag, and toxic backlinks, etc. After applying their suggestions, you can quickly improve your website ranking in SERP.
SEMrush is the best tool to analyze your competitor with accurate information. You can track your competitor’s backlinks, traffic, and organic keywords easily through SEMrush. SEMrush offers you an in-depth competitor analysis in comparison to other SEO tools.
With the above features, SEMrush also offers a content marketing toolkit, Market Research, PPC Research, Product listing, and social media tools to grow your website traffic.
So what are you still waiting for? Start using your SEMrush free trial now by clicking the following link.
Here is an exclusive link to Grab 7 days free trial worth $99.95.
Here are the pros and cons of SEMrush;
Pros of SEMrush
- You can quickly discover keywords for any niche because SEMrush has a massive keyword database where more than 20 billion keywords are present.
- The interface of SEMrush is easy to use for beginners.
- You can do competitor analysis for your website to track your competitor’s keywords, backlinks, and traffic statistics.
- SEMrush offers 45+ SEO tools that make it all in one SEO toolkit.
- It offers site audits for fixing your website issues.
- You can create custom SEO reports for your website.
- You can quickly discover toxic backlinks & disavow them.
- It is an excellent tool for SEO & PPC Research.
- It offers an On-Page SEO checker tool that helps you to improve your website content with its optimization suggestions.
Cons of SEMrush
- It does not offer exact traffic data for low traffic websites.
- SEMrush takes time for giving access to all its tools to the beginners.
Here is the quick comparison between SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Moz, which gives you an overview of their features at the same pricing.
F.A.Q. About SEMrush Alternatives and Its Competitors
Here is the list of interesting questions that have been asked by the users regarding the SEMrush SEO tools alternative.
Ans: SEMrush is an All in One SEO Toolkit that helps bloggers to perform keyword research, backlinks analysis, site audit, and competitor analysis for improving their blog traffic.
Ans: Yes, SEMrush offers a free trial. You can start with a 7-day free SEMrush trial to explore all SEO tools.
Ans: SEMrush offers three plans, including Pro, Guru, and Business. These three plans cost $99.95/month, $199.95/month, and $399.95/month, respectively.
Ans: You can use Ubersuggest & The Hoth as free SEMrush alternatives because these tools help you to perform everything from keyword research to site audit, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis. In the Free version, you can perform limited searches.
Ans: You can use Moz or Ahrefs as the closest competitor of SEMrush. Because both these tools are best for performing keyword research, competitor research, and site audit, etc.
Ans: Yes, SEMrush is the best SEO tool in the market, which is now used by 6 million users worldwide. They are offering over 45+ tools, including SEO, Social Media, Content, and PPC.
Ans: You can use Serpstat as a low-cost alternative to SEMrush because they offer keyword research, site audit, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis in $69/month.
Ans: We have been using SEMrush since last year and found satisfactory results from it. We prefer SEMrush over Ahrefs because SEMrush offers more SEO suggestions to improve your website compared to Ahrefs.
Ans: When we compare SEMrush to other SEO tools, we do not find any best SEMrush alternative because SEMRush offers more SEO tools than its competitors. SEMrush offers more optimization suggestions, and its keyword data is more accurate than other SEO tools.
SEMrush is a digital marketing toolkit that helps you grow your business online with SEO, social media marketing, content marketing, PPC, and listing management. But this tool is not for everyone; that’s the reason we have covered SEMrush alternative tools.
When we compare SEMrush to its competitor, we have found SEMrush the best option. Now, we are using SEMrush for our blog and find useful suggestions to improve our traffic.
So we highly recommend you use SEMrush for your website to grow your traffic and sales.
If you liked this article, then please share this article on Twitter and LinkedIn. And if you have any questions regarding SEMrush alternative tools or we have missed any tool, then please let us know in the comment section.